Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's Fashion Time...!!!



I got a message from jehan about Funiture Fashion Competition (an Avant-Garde Competition) has been canceled because the company cannot afford to sponsor due to recession. They will return all of our designs back. sigh... i was dissapointed bout this. but suddenly when i scrolled down the message,i was shocked! It's the competition that i'm waiting for...! MODA-MYDC2009(Malaysia's young designer competition) geez, im so excited right now but ugh~ my lovely lecturer which is Ms.Koshila want to meet any of us(coursemate) on next monday...but i can't make it cuz i'm going back to johor tomorrow..ugh~ what a day. but never mind, i'd told Jehan already to sign me up next monday. This is my second MYDC competition. hopefully it's gonna be better than last time..huhu.. i have joined some of fashion competition before but I think i more into MYDC cuz there's lotsa urgent people that i wan't to meet..! xD gosh, seriously I'm FUCKING EXCITED!! haha. now I'ts time to think for my Theme,Inspiration and my music. haha music?? ya,music! music inspired me when i'm searching for my theme. gyahaha poor hafiz might be can't joining this competition cuz he have to go Sidney find his family there.. ya i heard he got lotsa probs with his step mom. hm...probably becuz of money..!! Life without money..??? well honestly i can't live without that. lol...xoxo

2 comments:

miamelia said...

wah2...competition aight??
gudluck erk....

Hynx Farhani said...

ya ya thankyou sis!

Post a Comment