Saturday, February 7, 2009

Twenty-is coming!



Currently i can't wait for my college's fashion show that will be held on this May if I'm not mistaken. oh yea, I'm going to miss all my friend especially Chloe and Jehan cuz they are my very good friends in fashion studio. I don't have Jehan's new photo to upload here.




Bienvenid@ a mi espacio de liberación de stress personal, aquí posteo lo que pienso así como mi vida diaria y cosas varias. Si te sientes ofendid@ de alguna manera o no te importa lo que escribo, hay una pequeña x en la esquina de la ventana. La cual eres libre de clickear.

English-
Welcome to my personal stress-releasing space, here I post my mind & daily life as well as random stuff. If you feel offended in any way or don't care about what I write here, there's a nice little x in the corner of the window please feel free to click it

I can't wait for this 17th cuz its my birthday!! anyway this is my another new blogger site. *sigh i got two or three blogger sites before(it was for my addiction towards j-rock world) and i already forgot bout the password. well this is it..MUSIC(is the rhythm).ART(is the passion).LIFE(is our subject).


0 comments:

Post a Comment