Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Puteri Gunung Ledang Musical


Me,Alang and Sheila


Me and Sheila

Me and Sheila again..

I just came back from Istana Budaya with Sheila,Alang,n my pet bro Zaher( not in this photos)
watching PGLM. the theater was so amazing! geh i will updating this blog later cuz now i'm rushing to left4dead's game with my friends(celebrating for my last day in KL i guess lol)
xoxo..
back again. oh yea, at the even we met Afdlin Shauki,Mellisa Saila,Liza Hanim and the most important is Dato' Siti Nurhaliza and her beloved husband Dato' K there. too bad we have to rushing back home cuz Alang's girlfriend already waiting for him at Mali's corner. geez.. we haven't take any autograph frm all PGL stars.. huhu now i'm at home and i cannot sleep cuz i need to prepare all my stuff for going back my hometown later. ya im sleepy,tired,hungry but it doesnt matter at all cuz i'm gonna take a lot of meals when i reached Kluang. I can wait to telling my parents bout this! ^^

2 comments:

Post a Comment